Monday, December 8, 2014

The shit that I see...

This was a dream within a dream. What matters here are the visuals.

There was a tiger poster in my bedroom. It was spiritual, It had an image of a humanoid tiger in strange armor who stood on two feet. It may have been on four feet at some points too with the view being from the top. When humanoid, it was holding a scythe. It was on an indigo blue field, a night sky. The field itself held a swirl of spiritual symbols in place of stars. They spiraled from a point off-left. The tiger was on the right.

A sage in the dream told me that we could find spirituality anywhere. It was unclear whether the sage was in the room or a phantasm. Maybe he was the tiger. He said that his grandson searched for years and years but never found anything, but one day in the Nevada desert he stood by a certain rock for a very long time and was overtaken by this vision:

Stones flying through a red (maroon) void, a neon yellow sun (gem, rock, glows like a firefly) in the distance is the source. The stones spiral back toward the sun like a winding tornado. Is the stone the source? Music is playing. I am within the stones and they turn toward me. They are stone birds, and they are flying in a circle. I'm part of the flock. The sage man is speaking (more like shouting) and I'm struck by the fact that he sounds like Christoper Lee. I don't remember what he says. The vision has an overall feel of tension/action. The birds are angry and keep giving me dirty looks.

boiling planets dream (next)
seagull, died in a cave dream (next next)

No comments:

Post a Comment